“The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” ~ Ann Wigmore
Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach to health that uses evidence-based techniques for diet, lifestyle and detoxification. Instead of focusing on just one aspect of the person, or taking a one size fits all methodology, holistic nutrition evaluates the complete health history, emotional state, lifestyle habits and current diet habits to determine the most beneficial direction for that individual. As a holistic nutritionist, I can help with:
- Digestive disorders
- Weight issues
- Fatigue/low energy
- Cardiovascular disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Candida overgrowth
- Autoimmune diseases
- Depression and anxiety
- Overall health and wellness
- Genetic testing and nutrient testing – see details under “Nutrition/Lifestyle Counseling”
Holistic Nutrition 4 Health, LLC is focused on educating, motivating, and empowering you to achieve your optimal health. As a Holistic Nutritionist, I look at each person individually (bio-individuality = no 2 people are the same) and address nutritional issues, environmental issues, metabolic issues, stress, lifestyle/emotional issues, and toxicity. I provide you with numerous educational handouts and recipes, and educate you on how to manage stress, easy ways to detox with dietary and lifestyle changes, and important tools that can uplift mood and help banish depression and anxiety naturally. As you make these changes and start to feel and see the results, you will be motivated to continue with your new lifestyle! Not because you have to, but because you want to!
It’s never too late to take control of your health! Contact me today for a 20 minute complimentary phone consultation to learn more.
Individual counseling and nutrition classes available.
Benefits of Holistic Nutrition Counseling :
- Heal leaky gut which allows maximum absorption of nutrients
- Re-balance the body: hormones and metabolism
- Feel better and increase energy
- Prevent, reduce, or reverse the likelihood of disease
- Learn what optimal health means and how you can achieve lifelong success
- Create lifelong changes by learning about how foods, toxins, and stress affect your body
- Understand and eliminate binges and reduce cravings permanently
- Achieve a healthy weight normally and naturally
- Learn how to reduce and/or eliminate stress
- Detox naturally and daily with simple dietary and lifestyle changes
If you would like more information, contact me for a complimentary 20 minute phone consultation to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
Disclaimer: Debi Bryk, NC is a health consultant and not a physician, and that you should see a doctor if you think you have a medical condition. This site is for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.